Tony has developed his beekeeping business to be environmentally sustainable. Based in Moonee Ponds, he uses his cargo bike and trailer to provide his services.
Tony is actively involved in the beekeeper community, as:
- Member of the beekeeping training team operating from the Collingwood Children’s Farm.
- Volunteers in the management of the Collingwood Children’s Farm apiary.
- Wheen Bee Foundation Ambassador
- Member of the Victorian State Quarantine Response Team
- Biosecurity Officer Moonee Valley Beekeepers Club
- Member of the Victorian Apiarist Association, Moonee Valley Beekeepers Club and BeeKeepers Club.